As a recruitment agency we need to hold personal information about you so that we can actively seek to place you in suitable jobs. However we respect your privacy and will never sell or share your information with any third parties for the purpose of marketing and we will only submit your details to our clients with your specific permission on a job by job basis.
Gabriele will only hold and process personal information that you have provided us with
Information that you provide through our Gabriele Website. This includes:
- Email Address, Full Name, CV and/or portfolio of work. This will be kept on our CMS for 6 months.
- If you choose to use our services we will also ask you for further personal information. This will include your full name, mobile and email details, URLs and details of languages spoken. We will also store summary details of your current employment, the sort of work you are seeking/interested in as well as an overview of your education and skills and experience. Other details we will need will be details of your Limited Company or self-employed status, if applicable, as well as a copy of your passport and any Visa requirements. This will be kept for one year, at which point we will ask you if you’d like to remain on our database.
- We will never sell, exchange or divulge your personal information to any third party without your consent.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We will log activity in relation to the interview process of jobs that you have given Gabriele permission to put you forward for.
Your Personal Information
- Updating and enhancing your details on our records.
- Contacting you to alert you to jobs that may interest you. We will always request your permission for each potential job before we share your details with our clients.
- To manage the interview process for specific jobs.
- To carry out our procedural obligations arising from any job placements.
- To provide you with our newsletter and details of events which may interest you. You will, at any stage, be able to opt out of this communication by unsubscribing or emailing us on email@example.com.
You have the right to remove your personal details from our records, subject to limitations imposed by regulatory requirements around placements.
The Data Protection Act (1998) gives you the right to access certain personal information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal information we hold about you.
How we Store your Information
We take the security of your personal information very seriously at Gabriele. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, your data will be held on a secure server and appropriate security precautions have been put in place to seek to prevent alteration, loss or misuse of data that is under our control.
If at any point you suspect or become aware of a security incident (i.e. for example you receive suspicious communication from someone holding themselves out to be a Gabriele employee or from a dupe website claiming to be affiliated with Gabriele), please forward the communication to us or report the incident by email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Karina Beasley (t/a Gabriele), 10 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SL as soon as possible.
We will retain your personal information for as long as you choose to remain on our database. Certain details of placements may be retained for a time limit to comply with regulatory requirements requiring the retention of placement details.
We would like to provide you with information about our services, events, job opportunities and other information which we think you may find interesting. We may send you such information by email and/or telephone unless you have asked us not to do so.
In every marketing email we send you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mailings altogether.
We do not provide your personal information to external organisations for their own marketing purposes.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please either follow the unsubscribe link in one of our marketing email messages or contact us email@example.com or call us on 020 3778 0772
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use tracking cookies, used for keeping track of which job sector you’ve chosen to enable easier navigation. After 12 weeks they’ll be deleted. These cookies do not save any of your personal information.
Removing cookies from your computer
Most cookies are easy to delete and you can do so at any time. If you delete ours it’ll just clear your search history and give you a fresh start. For full information on how to remove cookies from all browsers please see here.
You can withdraw your consent to our cookies at any time even if you have previously consented.
Measuring Website Usage (Google Analytics)
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use gabriele.co.uk. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site.
Google Analytics stores information about: